Day: January 27, 2021

Cloud Migration + Cost Savings = Innovation + Agility

Upinder Phanda is vice president and CIO at Unisys Corp., a global information technology company. Unisys offers a broad portfolio of professional services and cutting-edge products, including the Unisys Stealth micro-segmentation security technology.

As is often the case within high-tech companies, the IT department at Unisys performs a dual role: providing IT services to support the company’s 20,000 employees and also serving as an internal proving ground for technology solutions the company develops. Unisys VP and CIO Upinder Phanda was charged with managing both of these critical roles, while at the same time pursuing a more fundamental objective.

“We were challenged with reducing our operational costs in order to have more money to innovate,” Phanda explains.

To tackle these challenges, Phanda initiated an aggressive IT transformation initiative about four years ago. At the time, about 85% of his budget was spent on running the IT infrastructure, leaving just 15% for

Read More

Football Streaming Online

One of the easy and easy ways to watch soccer matches is to watch them on the internet. Football lovers widely use this method because of the easy access to various soccer matches globally. Watching soccer online is also an alternative way for those of you who don’t have a television.

Moreover, with the current situation where gathering activities need to be limited, watching at home is the most realistic football game solution.

There are many ways to watch live football, and one of the most practical and simple ways that you can practice right now is by special streaming.

Almost every week there are new matches in the European continental competition. There are top competitions such as the English Premier League, Champions League, top European championships, and top Asian championships. With advances in technology now, we can enjoy streaming easily with just a mobile device.

Nowadays, many streaming channels … Read More