You will serve as a INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (NETWORK) in the U.S. MARINE CORPS FORCES CYBERSPACE COMMAND (MARFORCYBER).
Learn more about this agency
- You will assess Cyber Security plans.
- You will serve as a Network Specialist.
- You will bolster cyber defenses.
- You will perform cyber threat emulation.
- You will assess intelligence AND assess malware analysis.
- You will develop and update Concept of Operations (CONOPs) and procedures.
- You will evaluate, define, design, and redesign IT architectures and infrastructures, including policies and processes for ensuring the security and integrity of data networks.
- You will plan, manage, and coordinate fact-finding and analytical projects requiring collaboration with the cooperation of other Cyber Protection Team (CPT) members and occasionally with various entities external to the assigned CPT.
50% or less – You may be expected to travel for this position.
Conditions of Employment