About the Position: This is a permanent position with Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (HQUSACE), Office of Chief Information Office located at the Government Accountability Office (GAO) building located in Washington, DC.
NOTE: If you previously applied, you must reapply to be considered.
Learn more about this agency
- Serves as primary staff officer for the development of the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Develops USACE information Technology (IT) management strategic plans, policies, and operational architectures ensuring products comply with the Federal Architecture, Department of Defense (DoD), Army and USACE guidance.
- Monitors, tracks and coordinates architecture products with USACE Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the Systems Architects.
- Develops, analyzes, and presents sets of elements consisting of information exchange requirements, mission area interactions, tasks, interoperability tables, logical connectivity and a description of the environment.
- Reviews, analyzes and submits recommendations on IT project requirements