This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Refugee Resettlement, located in Washington DC, District of Columbia.
Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the Team Lead and is responsible for a wide-range of assignments and projects relative to IT and security matters.
- Ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools.
- Leads a team of analysts to coordinate activities within ORR and with external stakeholders, including other ACF divisions, partner agencies, vendors, grantees, and contractors.
- Participates in negotiations to obtain the most favorable terms and conditions for the government.
- Ensures the work efforts achieve the outcome specified within the ORR/UCP strategy, including appropriate strategic, life cycle management, and capital IT investment plans.
- Coordinates the purchases